So ya’ll already know that I’m obsessed with dollar stores, but I’m GOING CRAZY right now. INSANE. For those of you who live in Los Angeles, JJ Bargain on 3rd and Vermont is having a sale right now. I think it might be a July 4th blowout sale (lol).
Anyways, here are some of the big deals going on at that location right now that are TOTALLY WORTH IT. Save yourself some moolah.
For $1, you can get…
- 3 bottles of Grape Gatorade!
2. 6 Pack of Pomegranate and Lime S. Pellegrino Sparkling Juice
3. STARBUCKS FRAPPUCCINO!! $1 a bottle in Coffee, Vanilla, Mocha flavors
Anyways, those were the only sales that interested me today…but omg! There were other major deals too…
4. like a gallon size Crystal Geyser (available year-round) is only $1. However, when I looked for a Google pic of it – I saw that Sears is selling it for $20?!?! Da fuh?!
5. If you’re interested in other waters…like a liter of sparkling Perrier…
So you get the point. There’s a lot of crap for super cheap. The only sale they need to bring back that would make me pass out from happiness would probably be the two king size Reeses Peanut Butter Cups for $1 deal.
Today, I bought:
Starbucks Frappucinos x6
Carton of Eggs x1
Liter of 2% Milk x1
6-Pack S. Pellegrino x1
Grape Gatorades x3
Grand total of $10. Yes. I LOVE myself a good deal.